Monday I got my new glasses! I was nervous when I went to pick them up because I kind of picked them out when my eyes were dilated and I couldn't really see. Not only that, but I obviously didn't have my contacts in (because of my eyes being dilated) and so I wouldn't have been able to see very well even if my eyes were not dilated. If you wear glasses I am sure you can relate to this issue when it comes to picking out new glasses. There really is no way around it because they can't temporarily change all of the glasses in the store to have your perscription in them so you can actually see yourself in the mirror when you put them on. The easiest way around it is to wear your contacts but I didn't have this option. This was only complicated further by the fact that I am giving up on wearing my contacts all together. I have VERY dry eyes and I cannot wear my contacts comfortably for more than a couple of hours. Therefore, I really wanted to make sure I picked the right glasses because I was going to be wearing them all the time. It turns out that I really like them and am kind of impressed seeing as I couldn't see when I selected them. The only problem was that they were too tight when I first got them. I didn't have time to go get them adjusted this week because of being so busy so I tried doing it myself. Now they are not only too loose but they are crooked. I will post pictures next week after I get them adjusted by the pros.
Tuesday I got my haircut. I am getting used to it. I like it but it is just a little different than what I expected. The only part I am not sure about is the back (it is cut pretty short) but Evan has been reassuring me that it looks great :) Thanks babe!
Tuesday we also had our small group Bible study. Claire and Roy hosted it for the first time and it was great! The food was wonderful (Claire if you are reading this....I need to get the recipe from you for the chicken and the Hawaiian sweet potatoes) and we had a lot of fun. I think we all are looking forward to meeting at their house again sometime soon.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment