Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Usual Busy December

I actually have a lot to post about but not a lot of time to do it. After a great Thanksgiving week with Evan's parents who came to visit us in West Virginia, we left for a very spontaneous trip to New York City for my birthday. I have always wanted to see the Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center and Evan surprised me only a few days in advance that he wanted to take me to see the tree lighting. We made a vacation out of it and stayed for about five days. We have been back for about a week now but I am still playing catch up on laundry, bills, Christmas shopping, etc. Oh, and did I mention that I still have unpacking to do! I have a lot of great pictures that I will post soon. I am just about caught up around the house and then I will catch up on the blog. I should be able to finish wrapping and packing gifts tonight to then take to the post office tomorrow. Also, tonight, we will hopefully get our Christmas picture taken so I can get Christmas cards out. We are doing very well....just busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment