I was a little worried about the mess it would make but it has been fine. It hasn't shed anywhere near as much as I thought it would and it is still nice and green! While I kind of missed not being able to have up our huge tree, I really enjoyed our first live tree and am looking forward to doing it again next year.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Our 1st Real Christmas Tree
We decided to get a live Christmas tree this year. Growing up in a house where everyone had bad allergies, a real Christmas tree wasn't ever an option. As a result, I have never had a live tree. We got the idea to do it this year because our 9.5 foot artificial tree, that fit great in our old living room that had vaulted ceilings, was too tall for this new house. We went to a tree farm that was a little off the beaten path but was great! It was very cold and actually started raining while we were out there but we managed to cut down our tree and get it into our car before getting too wet. We will definitley be going back again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment