My Mom, sister Lisa, and I gave one more shower for Kim in San Antonio this past weekend. It was a Lingerie shower. We had a great time and it went really well. The last shower we hosted went well too but this one went smoother than the last. It was A LOT of fun. Thanks to my friend Ashley who sent me the recipe for one of the appetizers that she always makes at the showers she hosts and for a super cute decoration idea. The baked brie was a hit (not to mention I finally have the recipe for my favorite appetizer of all time) and the decorations were perfect! While there was a lot of leg work that went into preparing for the shower last week, it was all worth it. I hope I get to host another one in the future. Here are some pictures:
Baked brie...yummmmmm!
Cute decorations. Good job putting them up Lisa!
Kim with her cake.
My Mom, Kim, and her mother, Rebecca.
Me, Lisa, Kim, and her sister, Jenna.
Only one more month until the wedding!!! I still can't believe sometimes that my baby brother is going to be married! Eric and Kim, we are really excited for both of you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment