Thursday, December 4, 2008

We've been tagged...

It is really hard for me to start writing again after a few weeks of going without blogging, especially when I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. We had a crazy and awesome second half of November that I will blog about in the coming days. First, we were tagged by our friends Dash and Shae earlier this week and I thought it would be a good opportunity to get me blogging again. They have a great blog and it is especially fun to read about all their preparations for the birth of their first child in February. Here are the rules for the "tag":



youvebeentagged.jpeg


So here it goes:

1. Our favorite TV show is House even though Evan hates the sight of blood and guts on TV.

2. Our favorite type of food is Mexican and our favorite restaurants are Los Barrios (Amy) and El Mirasol (Evan) which are both in San Antonio. If you are ever in San Antonio, we highly recommend that you check both restaurants out.

3. We are both really into music and love playing the "who sings this one?" or the "what's the name of this one?" game. We like just about all genres of music, from country, to rap, to r&b, to folk, to rock. We are huge Dave Matthews Band fans and have been for over 10 years now.

4. Our favorite outdoor activities are snorkeling and skiing.

5. Evan drove school buses for College Station ISD while in college. Evan has had 10 jobs since he was 16.

6. We just ordered new cell phones and I'm REALLY excited about them!!!!!!!!! (Evan wanted me to add in a few more REALLYs to REALLY show you how excited I am, but I think that's enough...I mean there are 9 exclamation points).

7. My mother-in-law, Judy, taught me how to knit over Thanksgiving and I am in the process of making a sweater for Baxter.

8. (I know I am only supposed to put 7, but....) I just told Evan I should put that we are probably two of the biggest nerds you would ever meet, and he said "I prefer the term 'geek'."

Now for the fun part....we tag:

Keating and Kassi

The Moore's

Page and Dave

The Park's

Sally

Meredith

Greg Despres

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment