Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Plant flowers...check!

Since I really needed to mow on Monday, I decided to just spend the whole day outside and also plant all the cool plants Judy had gotten us for the new planter. It was a beautiful day outside so I didn't mind "having" to be outside all day. I also put some weed and feed on the lawn and got caught watering it all in in the dark because I had already forgotten that it got dark so much earlier. Evan was a sweetie and made dinner for us and it was waiting for me when I came inside from all the yard work. It was a very productive day!

p1030003.JPG


Evan took this picture of me with my new gardening gloves. I think he was just jealous :)


p1030007.JPG


The finished planter...all cleaned up and new plants! Thanks again John and Judy for all your help!


As you can kind of see in the picture, I ended up with a few extra plants and I think I am going to plant them right by the entrance to our gate. Hopefully, I can do that this week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment