Tuesday, November 6, 2007

PREGNANT!!!

Don't get your hopes up. Especially you, grandparents-to-be.


It seems as though all of our friends are getting pregnant. I suppose we’re at that age, but it seems like we’re being left in the dust. Don’t get me wrong, we’re not ready to have kids at this point, and a lot of our friends from church are older, it just seems a little strange. I guess this is how it’s supposed to feel. We’ve just never been through this before. We’re very excited for all of our friends that are pregnant, and we’re even more excited to baby sit for the little ones.


My sister and BIL (Brother-In-Law) have 2 munchkins now. One is 3, the other, 3 months. The younger one is known as the kielbasa sausage since he’s just a big cylinder. There are no curves to him, just tubbiness. I suppose all babies have “baby fat” he just seems to be extraordinarily round. Cute kid though.


So as I said, we’re happy for our friends, but I think we’re going to stay in our current Sunday School class for another year or two.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's my boy your talking about - although he is a little chunky.

    ReplyDelete